Nordic Craft Week we celebrate the beauty and traditions of handicrafts in Nordic countries.
During the week we share ideas, inspiration and instructions.
2019 week is celebrated from 31st August until 7th September every country has published a free traditional pattern for mittens.
The Nordic Craft week is produced by
- Faroe Island Craft Association http://www.craft.fo/
- Finnish Crafts Organization TAITO https://www.taito.fi/en/
- Estonian Craft Union https://folkart.ee/
- FORA, Denmark https://fora.dk/
- Islandic Craft Association
- Norwegian Folk Art and Craft Association http://www.husflid.no/
- Swedish Craft Association https://hemslojden.org/
Nordic Craft Week celebrates second time in September 2019. Week is annual happening, always in the beginning of September.
Join us, let’s make crafts together in Nordic way!
Taito is not responsible of any errata in patterns.